Hip-hop album reviews, downloads and more.

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Apollo's Sun ''Falling Becomes Grace" Review/Download


2012 Never ceases to surprise me. It seems that almost every day I'm discovering a creative new producer. Apollo's Sun's latest release (the first of his I've heard) is absolutely hypnotizing, at least at first. Falling From Grace's unique production is best exemplified on tracks 1 & 2. Flow With The Current is particularly trance inducing. The mixtape really has no flaws, but it's novelty wears off relatively quickly. This release doesn't take long to become highly average, at least by my standards (which may be a little too high). Overall, Falling Becomes Grace isn't a bad mixtape and certainly isn't too long at 10 tracks. I recommend at least giving it a shot. Apollo's Sun gives Falling Becomes Grace away for free via digital download on his website, where you can find his discography and blog entries.

http://apollossun.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment