Hip-hop album reviews, downloads and more.

Friday 20 July 2012

Update (Lack of posts, future)

Greetings, any readers that I might have.
    I have been slacking with both writing and listening to new music lately. Call it a rut, but I've been more interested in reading and other things like video games lately. I haven't played many records the past week or so, none of which being anything that I should be reviewing. I apologize for my laziness to both myself and anybody who happens to take an interest in my little slice of the internet.
     As I try to ease myself back into a regular schedule of sorts you can possibly expect to see reviews for the following:

Nas - Life is Good
Childish Gambino - Royalty
El-P - Cancer 4 Cure
Ab-Soul - Control System
Rich Kid Sound System - No Cheers For Pioneers
Lushlife - Plateau Vision
XV - Popular Culture
   
This list will change and be expanded upon over the next days and weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment